.Torrent Downloads: To download the links of ZeroMetal you need a p2p program (Ī¼Torrent®)

Friday, October 13, 2017

Dead Infection

Artist: Dead Infection
Country of origin: Poland
Location: Białystok
Status: Active
Formed in: 1990
Years active: 1988-1990 (as Front Terror), 1990-1999, 2002-present
Genre: Gore Grind
Lyrical themes: Gore, Road Casualty, Fatal Accidents, Putrefaction
Current label: Fat Ass Records


Members:
Cyjan: Drums (1990-present)
Pierścień: Guitars, Vocals (2005-present)
Vertherry: Bass (2016-present)




Dead Infection are the second band from Poland after Vader that made a deal to release a CD/LP with a non-European label. Their second album, A Chapter of Accidents, is considered by many to be among the milestones of goregrind music. They played numerous live shows around the world, including all of Europe, the United States, Mexico, and Japan.

The band supports anti-fascist movement.

Compilation Appearances:
 - "From the Anatomical Deeps" and "Peritonitis" on Emetic Desecration (Brutal Grind Death Metal Compilation) (Sylphorium Records / Tribulacion Productions, 2001)
 - "I've Got to Grind" on 100 Way Splatter Fetish 2 (Parkinson Wankfist Pleasures, 2009)
 - "Think" on A Tribute to Nasum (Power It Up Records, 2010)

Discography:

  Surgical Disembowelment (1993)

  Dead Infection / Incarnated (1994)

  Dead Infection / Blood (Split 1994)

  A Chapter of Accidents (1995)

  Dead Infection / Haemorrhage / C.S.S.O. (1996)

  Human Slaughter... Till Remains (1997)

  Dead Infection / Malignant Tumour (1998)

  Dead Infection / Clotted Symmetric Sexual Organ (1998)

  Dead Infection / Infected Pussy (1998)

  The Greatest Shits (1998)

  Dead Singles Collection (2001)

  The Lethal Collection (2003)

  Brain Corrosion (2004)

  Corpses of the Universe (2008)

  Dead Infection / Regurgitate (2009)

  Dead Infection / Haemorrhage (2009)

  Dead Infection / Parricide (2014)

  Unofficial Video:



Download  Split w/ Blood




2 Comments:

Laurie Hughes said...

I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN,JOINT PAIN. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whats APP him ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

Ose White said...


God bless Dr Oseremen for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV. and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr Oseremen how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HIV, Dr Oseremen truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through what's app +2349056394313 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com DOCTOR Oseremen CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
1} cancer
2} diabetes
3} hepatitis
4} fibroid
5} HIV virus
6} pregnancy herbal medicine
7} ex back spell casting